Thursday, March 20, 2014

Branding and More Burlap Wreaths

Projects haven't been a top priority this week.
 
Branding has.
This has been on my mind for quite some time and I'm finally working on it.
I've been making sure that my blog, Etsy shop and my social media accounts have a cohesive look.
 
I've also designed my business cards and ordered them.
I still need to design thank you cards and I'd love to get a stamp with my logo on it and a few other items that I want to include in my Etsy packages.
 
Here's a peek at my business cards.
 
(front)
 
The front is pretty simple.
The back has all of the pertinent info on it.
 
(back)
 
It has my name and title, blog address, etsy shop address, email address and a QR code.
You can scan it with your smartphone and it will take you directly to my blog.
 
The image of the cabin on the business cards is a drawing
of the vintage log cabin my husband and I built and live in.
If you'd like to read about that journey of ups and downs I'd love to share it with you here.
 
 
 
 
My business cards should be in just in time for the spring vintage & craft festival
 that I am participating in.
 
I did make a few more burlap wreaths to add to my Etsy shop and to take to the spring show also.
 
 
Pretty Pink Tulips
 
 
Plain & Simple 
 
 
Cheerful Yellow Sunflowers 
 
 
I hope your first day of Spring was a good one.
The weather here in SC was GORGEOUS!
 
 
If you have any suggestions regarding branding I would love to hear them.
 
 
 
'til next time,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your card is charming and I particularly like that the flag is up on the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It definitely seems I do have packages being mailed out every day, so I guess the flag is appropriate. What a cute detail for you to notice :)

    ReplyDelete